Hammel NZS 1000 Secondary Shredder
The HAMMEL NZS 1000 Secondary Shredder consistently shreds pre-shredded materials down to 50 to 150 mm depending on the selected screen basket. It is crafted and designed with a special 1,000 mm built-in rotor.
Process pre-shredded materials such as:
- Waste wood, mixed wood, root stems, green waste, railway sleeper, pallets, cable drums
- 525 PS
- 30 t
- 350 kW
- 19 t
- Rotor Diameter:
- 1,000 mm
- Rotor Width:
- 1,500 mm
- Pre-shredded material supplied by discharge belt of the VB to the NZS.
- Material passes a permanent-over belt magnet.
- Material passes a metal detector with metal shoot out-flap.
- Material falls onto the shredding rotor.
- Shredding between rotor and basket.
- Lateral discharge of the end product.
- High performance
- Energy-saving and efficient shredding
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metal separation
- Uniform end-product
- Low noise emission
- Low wear and tear
- Mobile and stationary units
- Data provided are approximate values. Please contact us or refer to the brochure for the exact values.