The right cast material for every application
VAUTID casting provides cost-efficient wear protection for series parts.
VAUTID offers a custom-tailored and cost-efficient solution for every requirement. Casting products are manufactured in accordance with customer needs using a wide variety of materials and casting methods. Optimized geometry coupled with additional wear protection is a valuable asset in many applications.
Quality AssuranceQA procedures include the following analyses:
- Hardness (HB, HRC, HV, Ecotyp)
- Ultrasonic testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Structural examination
- Tensile strength
- Impact bending strength
- Chemical analysis
- Wear test
- Corrosion test
- Oxidation test
Product rangeThe VAUTID stainless steel casting range:
- Non-alloyed cast steel for general applications (DIN EN 10293)
- Low-alloy cast steel for general applications (DIN EN 10293)
- Tough and hard cast steel
- Austenitic manganese steel
- Heat-resistant cast iron (DIN EN 10295)
- Stainless cast steel (SEW 410, DIN EN 10213-1/-2/-4)
- Chilled iron
Highly wear-resistant VAUTID components offer the most advanced wear protection for both original and replacement equipment from an innovation leader.
Fields of application
VAUTID hard casting offers highly streamlined production and high-quality wear protection through strict VAUTID quality controls and is ideal for use in a wide variety of industries that employ mechanical processes like:
- Baffle plates
- Impact bars
- Impact crusher
- Refiner disc for the paper industry
- Asphalt mixing shovel
- Concrete mixing shovel
- Barrel extruders
- Pump casing
- Worm conveyor
- VAUTID casting components represent the most cost-efficient method of wear prevention for mass production.
- Casting products can range in weight from 2 to 10,000 kg depending on the field of application and the type of material.
- Applications include sand casting, ceramic or Croning® molds or lost foam casting.
- Models, computer simulations and extensive analyses ensure the optimal quality of each component.
- VAUTID casting products can also be machined directly in the plant to the desired level of precision