Hammel HEM 1250 Secondary Shredder
The HEM 1250 fine metal shredder is designed to impress. It provides maximum mobility through the track system. In addition, it is an ideal, flexible and efficient solutions as it is very fast to set-up.
1250 DKOne or two diesel engines
1250 MDMagnet drum for FE- and non-ferrous separation
1250 EElectric engine on stable frame
Process pre-shredded materials such as:
- Car bodies, aluminum profiles and bales, engine blocks, white goods, light metal scrap
- 710 PS
- 49 t
- 710 PS
- 55 t
- 510 kW
- 50 t
- Rotor Diameter:
- 1,530 mm
- Rotor Width:
- 1,500 mm
- Rotor Speed2:
- 660 - 750 rpm
The shredding takes place through newly developed eccentric discs and the special shredding rotor. With the selected screen basket, a precise end product size is achieved.
- High performance via extremely great throughput
- Low energy consumption
- High mobility with track system
- Accurate end product size with the newly developed eccentric discs and special shredding rotor
- Component of the existing metal processing plant
- Data provided are approximate values. Please contact us or refer to the brochure for the exact values.
- Rotor speed is adjustable.