Rembe ElevatorEX II
The refined protection system of the ElevatorEX II for bucket elevators, drag conveyors and transportation systems distinguishes itself by combining a variety of different proven features.
- Conveyor systems
- Bucket elevators
- Drag conveyors
- Transport systems
- VDI 2263 Part 8.0. and 8.1.; Technical Report
- FSA 10 ATEX 1607 X
Effective and cost saving: Combined safety system consiting of Q-Bic, IR-Detector and Q-Box II!
- Explosion venting by Q-Box II or vent panels on head and booth to release initial explosion pressure
- IR-Detector to activate extinguishing bottle in elevator legs, inlet and outlet chute.
- Q-Bic extinguishing barrier to stop flamefront from propagating in elevator legs, inlet and outlet chute.
The improved explosion protection system of ElevatorEX II for bucket elevators, drag conveyors and transportation systems distinguishes itself by combining a variety of different features.
Critical components on the elevator’s foot and head are protected by maintenance-free relief devices such as Q-Box II or vent panels, infrared detectors sense possible ingress of flame into the elevator shafts, feed openings or discharge chutes. Extinguishing barriers are activated within milliseconds at precise fixed points.
Plant downtime is minimized while maximizing protection of the conveyer from disastrous dust explosion consequences with the minimum of investment.
The ElevatorEX II is the only globally certified protection system for conveyor systems.
- Ideal for high elevators.
- Certified protection system.
- Easy retrofitting.
- Maximum protection with minimum investment.
- Engineered and Manufactured in Germany.
- Quality and Certifications.
- Besides quality and reliability, REMBE provides environment-friendly technologies and manufactured in accordance with international directives and guidelines.
- All REMBE protection systems and devices are certified in accordance with ATEX 94/95EG and NFPA. Each individual batch (lot) is manufactured and tested in compliance with the requirements of EN 14797. Individual test certificates are supplied in accordance with EN 10204-3.1.
- Data provided are approximate values. Please refer to the latest brochure for the exact values.
- Technical drawing is for illustration of dimensions. It does not represent the actual appearance. Please refer to the site's images as reference.